LSRP.

Nasty

• Developer

I have been on LSRP since 2013 till June 2017. I have encountered a lot of bad things and unfair things on LSRP which was also making my motivation stronger to leave once something new opened up because I did not want to be left without anything to play or roleplay.

So once I heard GTA:W was a thing I looked it up, first I thought.. gl GTA V Rp with a huge ass map. But now I enjoy it, sadly the GTMP Client isn't that stable and crashes continuously but once that's fixed I can see the playerbase increase bigtime.

LSRP is slowly dying out simply because of the lack of updates, power hungry people, favoritism and much more. Ontop of that SAMP uses PAWN which is a pretty old scripting language with its limits. GTMP uses C# which is having barely any limit and thus giving the devs more room for creativity.

• Upvote 2

I have been a LSRP player since 2008 all the way to the present day until I've had enough of its useless developers, lack of security in terms of UCP/Website, a complete lack of communication with the playerbase and zero updates that are truly beneficial for the server.

LSRP has reached a phase where it's inevitable it'll die down in the next year or so, hopefully not. It's sad that the current leadership of the server turned this wonderful community to ashes but that comes with the new territory.

Sad thing but here we are.

GTA World's the next big thing and there's huge potential.

Edited by Spookie

How is the roleplay here? Better than on LSRP? Because I hope the Cop Chases aren't going through nature and things like that. Hopefully, it's really hardcore rp not like on lsrp where only the gangs are playing really good rp. BTW: never played on LSRP just got the info from youtube videos.

As far as I could see, is the nightlife RP very good. Never saw the cop roleplay or something like this because today was my first day here on the server. :)

On 11/12/2017 at 10:52 PM, Mobz said:

GRPG MRPG right here.

Mack Baron

LOOL the first bit of rp I did was on Habbo.

Gang roleplay and Mafia Roleplay was lit. World War II RP was the best tho, lemme not lie lmao.

I remember being a Grove Street Leader under the main leader when I was like 10 LMAO.

Edited by Casic

Played LS-RP until April 2017, where I left due to the reasons many people stated previously. It's sad how people that leave you a good impression at first become arrogant, elitists, delusional & ignorant when a bit of power gets thrown their way (both in staff and certain factions). 

Anyway, I hope you settle in here and enjoy your time because this commmunity certainly has potential.

Edited by roozles
17 hours ago, roozles said:

Played LS-RP until April 2017, where I left due to the reasons many people stated previously. It's sad how people that leave you a good impression at first become arrogant, elitists, delusional & ignorant when a bit of power gets thrown their way (both in staff and certain factions). 

Anyway, I hope you settle in here and enjoy your time because this commmunity certainly has potential.

I frankly agree, I was kicked out of a faction after 2 years because admin was upset about something. This same admin is also around this community (Not as an admin thankfully) but let's won't trash other communities, douche self-centered ignorant people are everywhere but disrespecting other places because you don't feel like playing GTA SA anymore is irrelevant. If I'd be the management around here I would just archive every thread that is related to this server because it becomes like a propaganda around here. And yes, I personally was very disappointed on LS:RP's management and I enjoy GTA:W way more so I don't see a point returning to this game for the time being, but there are a lot of brilliant everyday people who investing a lot of potential around there and I'm glad to see those people here.

What I like about this specific server that it has 100 percent guarantee of loyal management, my only hopes is about GT-MP progression.

Edited by Ingram
On 3-11-2017 at 2:43 AM, Nervous said:

I've only roleplayed on LSRP, so that's why you'll most likely see a very similar vibe around. All the people I initially brought in are from LSRP, and 100% of my roleplay experience is from it too. Excellent server and community until it became ran by corrupt power hungry people.

Real goon

• Wuhtah locked this topic