LSRP.

Nasty

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

image.png.d5bbef7b35afd76ab168b012455b8d49.png

That made me sad. So many of you are trash talking LS:RP. The community had its issues throughout the years, but I personally had a blast, and I am sure the same applies to most of you here.

No game made me sweat as much as SAMP when I was LSFD's OCD at peak time on LSRP.

I hope LSRP can bounce back from the pit they're in right now.

I also wish only success to GTAWorld. I am new here, but I can already feel that it is a worthy successor of the old SAMP Roleplay days.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, LqManik said:

That made me sad. So many of you are trash talking LS:RP. The community had its issues throughout the years, but I personally had a blast, and I am sure the same applies to most of you here.

No game made me sweat as much as SAMP when I was LSFD's OCD at peak time on LSRP.

I hope LSRP can bounce back from the pit they're in right now.

I also wish only success to GTAWorld. I am new here, but I can already feel that it is a worthy successor of the old SAMP Roleplay days.

Server been absolute corruption hole for the past decade. Mmartin forgot that he's the main developer and he's supposed to develop which he didn't bother to do for past years. There's no point saying good about the server that only cared about donation money. Yeah, lots of us had great bits, but most of the staff including the owner were absolute joke. I'm glad that it's finally dead and people can move on to better projects like this and to the next era of GTA roleplay.

Just now, .45 said:

Server been absolute corruption hole for the past decade. Mmartin forgot that he's the main developer and he's supposed to develop which he didn't bother to do for past years. There's no point saying good about the server that only cared about donation money. Yeah, lots of us had great bits, but most of the staff including the owner were absolute joke. I'm glad that it's finally dead and people can move on to better projects like this and to the next era of GTA roleplay.

True. Like, if they aren't interested in their own project anymore then why would I?

• Wuhtah locked this topic