LSRP.

Nasty

Hi everyone, I'm really new to this community and have not yet actually bought GTA V. But I've played a server EXACTLY like this one on Gta SA called LSRP. I'm sure a large population of the server come from there as this server has become really popular within the LSRP community. So I'm wondering how did you encounter RP as a whole and is anyone here from LSRP/SAMP! 

I'm like one of the three people not from LSRP. (Okay, maybe more than three but...)

I personally came from background across a lot of games, especially GMod and GTA V. I started playing on Runescape like 14 years ago+, though. Not really ashamed or anything, honestly. Good game for the time.

On 27.10.2017 at 8:30 PM, Wisci said:

Not really ashamed or anything, honestly. Good game for the time.

There is nothing to be ashamed of man, I've roleplayed many games too and I still do that are really deemed as "bad". I enjoy it so nothing wrong there. (:

I've only roleplayed on LSRP, so that's why you'll most likely see a very similar vibe around. All the people I initially brought in are from LSRP, and 100% of my roleplay experience is from it too. Excellent server and community until it became ran by corrupt power hungry people.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic