LSRP.

Nasty

• 1 month later...

So this is where all the LSRP players are going!?  I accidentally came across this server on YouTube and was like “wtf that looks like lsrp!”. The text box and commands were almost identical. I’m Terrence Ward, use to play back in 2009 on and off until 2017 rping with Ryder Block Families for the most part. Does this server match up to the RP on lsrp? Someone give me a good reason to jump on this game lol this looks sick. How many players does it hit at peak times? 

1 minute ago, Rumbunctious said:

Server hit a new peak of 380 last week, been sitting at just under 300 every night since. 90% of people here are from LSRP so you'll probably recognize a fair few.

Cool! Is the server quite interactive? I can imagine it’d be hard to find other players due to the map being soo big. 

On 4/9/2019 at 3:03 AM, M3GA said:

So this is where all the LSRP players are going!?  I accidentally came across this server on YouTube and was like “wtf that looks like lsrp!”. The text box and commands were almost identical. I’m Terrence Ward, use to play back in 2009 on and off until 2017 rping with Ryder Block Families for the most part. Does this server match up to the RP on lsrp? Someone give me a good reason to jump on this game lol this looks sick. How many players does it hit at peak times? 

It's amazing, how I've seen your name on Clonez11's videos only and here you are, still active. Or at least I think it was you. 

On 4/18/2019 at 3:20 AM, Roller said:

It's amazing, how I've seen your name on Clonez11's videos only and here you are, still active. Or at least I think it was you. 

Yeah bro that would of been like 8 years ago lol good times. haven’t been active in years but might have to have a jam on this server 

• Wuhtah locked this topic