LSRP.

Nasty

On 6/24/2020 at 2:33 AM, joe said:

Though LS-RP wasn't my first server, it was (and still is) a big part of my SA:MP playing experience. I joined in late 2013/early 2014 when the server was on the back end of its peak. The quality of role-play back then was different albeit it was fun. The player base popped, and everybody logged in-game and genuinely enjoyed their experience. It saddens me to see that this is no longer the case, but perhaps that's just down to me ageing. I've only recently started to play on GTA:W actively despite joining in its early days, and I am enjoying it a lot. It reminds me of the pleasure I used to get out of logging into LS-RP.

We've aged indeed, having a blast in GTA:W as well though.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing lasts forever and LSRP was a great fun back in the days. I’ve joined in early 2014 and I’m so happy that I did and I became an admin in 2016 I think it was, it also was a great experience. 

I tried to change some things and talk about the issues that LSRP has, I had my own opinion and it kinda matched people’s expectations on how to make LSRP better and bring it back to life. Sadly I was just a level 2 admin with an irrelevant opinion. Everytime I said something about the state of the server, I’ve got countered by a couple admins like “it changed for the best”. I kept saying that it never was moving really in the right direction after 2014-2015 and pointed out facts but that didn’t change anything so I took my leave too in late 2018, early 2019 to join GTAW. 

Honestly GTAW has potential, has it’s advantages and disadvantages and I really hope it won’t become LSRP v2 after 2015. 

• Upvote 1

joined lsrp in 2010 and now im here. i didnt like it at first because i had a hard time adjusting to gta v in general but ive been enjoying it so far. the lack of (promised) updates and management constantly ghosting ruined lsrp for me. 

Edited by tchotchke
  • Applaud 2
3 hours ago, tchotchke said:

joined lsrp in 2010 and now im here. i didnt like it at first because i had a hard time adjusting to gta v in general but ive been enjoying it so far. the lack of (promised) updates and management constantly ghosting ruined lsrp for me. 

Yeah this, it's a real shame but nothing lasts forever I guess. I think the fact that GTAW is around now is just the push most folks have needed to change. Otherwise I genuinely think people would have stayed - it's the devil you know after all. 

On 7/14/2020 at 10:45 PM, tchotchke said:

exactly my though. Since they took over they only focused on getting the money out without giving anything back to the community, broken promises, lost my trust into them which is sad as I used to love spending countless horus In Game. GTAW is giving me the seriousness I am looking for. Can't say a single bad word about the community itself, they are doing a lot !!!

Coming from LS-RP, haven't played it for a year or so and it's had it's ups and downs but got nothing but positive things to say about the server as a whole, however it seems the player base has dwindled a lot and I'd like to be a noob all over again and have a fresh start on something new.

• Wuhtah locked this topic