LSRP.

Nasty

11 hours ago, Mecovy said:

My LSRP peak was 2015-2017, before that the community was pretty meh, after that the community became toxic.  I just wanna go back to 2015 and pause time, just as the server went to 600 players, with talk of going to 750. 

I feel that was overall the best time for the server and player base. I was around since early 2012 up till 2019, I agree with you to the full extent.

• 3 weeks later...

I came from LSRP too. I was there for 10 years and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. But in the recent years the community just became too toxic and it just wasn't enjoyable. The server died for a reason; server development mainly was just lackluster and attitude from management was always an issue. It just stopped being fun.

Coming here was a massive change. You can actually have a topic in General Discussions without it being locked instantly for players straight up bashing/insulting/whining about everything and anything. The community is friendly to new players, trolling is almost non-existant from what I can tell, it's just all different. It's actually fun here.

Edited by Lemon
  • Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Lemon said:

trolling is almost non-existant from what I can tell, it's just all different. It's actually fun here.

Can say the same, before I came here I joined LSRP again after a few years - once I passed by Idlewood I saw gangs of faggios and bats running around provoking people LMAO.

21 hours ago, $tunner. said:

Can say the same, before I came here I joined LSRP again after a few years - once I passed by Idlewood I saw gangs of faggios and bats running around provoking people LMAO.

I mean, it's Idlewood just being Idlewood. The mall rats and the "PF gangs" were fun memories

4 minutes ago, Tseard said:

If I look back at LSRP, I only have funny and good memories. Sure, the quality was bad at the time I was there but people felt like it was good back then. It brought a lot of joy and I met a lot of friends. 

Totally agree, a lot of great memories and a load of great friends met on the server.

I've recently made the change over from LS:RP and the only question I'm asking myself is why didn't I switch over a lot earlier? 10x better quality, staff, people and whatnot.

• Wuhtah locked this topic