LSRP.

Nasty

I played LS:RP since about 2008, mostly involved in Valenti and D'Aquila and played/ran MafiaRPG on Habbo before that. Stopped playing LS:RP for about 4 year now and only just heard about this server so I'm looking forward to giving it a go and seeing what's out there in the server. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tsar said:

2009-2011, The Mongols MC. Tokaji 'Tok' Tashiro, doubt anyone remembers fatty.

What up lard ass! ?

I was on LSRP from 2009 and stopped being an active member of the community at around 2016/2017. I had some amazing experiences and was apart of some sensational factions that really left a print on the server.  Frederick Magee from Skull Crackers MC and Gerald Donnelly from O'Riley Mob/Long Beach mob were some of my best times there!

Edited by PlayboyD
  • Upvote 1
21 hours ago, PlayboyD said:

What up lard ass! ?

I was on LSRP from 2009 and stopped being an active member of the community at around 2016/2017. I had some amazing experiences and was apart of some sensational factions that really left a print on the server.  Frederick Magee from Skull Crackers MC and Gerald Donnelly from O'Riley Mob/Long Beach mob were some of my best times there!

U2qRwvT.gif

How you're doing my old friend? ?

10 hours ago, Ministry said:

2011 - 2013 LSRP for me, 7 year break from committed roleplaying and a mortgage means I need to go back to my younger years and get into games again.

This is exactly what I though, right. 9 years of not playing LS:RP or any SA:MP at all, now once we got GTA V and roleplay, I've got to try it, at least. ?

• Wuhtah locked this topic