GTA 6

DLimit

If we apply the same timestamp for GTA VI compared to GTA V:

2021 - PS5 release

2023 - PC release

2025 - Multiplayer mod starts to appear in a playable state

Compared to SAMP era, development goes really fast here and I'm confident that by 2025 we'll have an extremely mature server when it comes to its development and the available feature. I'm a man of challenge so I know i'll be one of the first to jump on the new multiplayer and even work on building one; but then again it's in 6 years minimum so everything could happen by then. 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 4

GTA Vice City had the best atmosphere of all GTA series, so yes, I can only imagine how great it will be.

Though, the city must be very, very big to fit everything. If we talk, the city should be as big as San Andreas on GTA V right now. Since Vice City is an island, there's no country or anything.

Edited by zaXer.

There are no leaks. Its all just fake and people try to make money with fake informations. Rockstar is very serious about holding things secret and this always worked so far. They never let anything inside go out to the public. If there would be a developer doing this he would get into really deep problems. 

Sorry to burst your bubbles.

But GTA6 ain't coming out until GTA Online dies off. GTA Online is making them too much cash for them to suddenly release another GTA game that would just cut a big source of money from them. Even then, I'm not expecting another GTA until at least 22/23.