Gaming Laptop - shit rander details ?

Darius94

Hello everyone. I am playing GTA V on good graphics (it's a gaming laptop) , everything is on very high and high and it's only using half of the gpu power, however, I don't know what I am doing wrong in the settings as there are small imperfections to graphic details such seen in the screenshots below (the white liens or small other details in distance).

Antistropic it's on x16, tried to turn it OFF and set it on x16 from the nVidia control panel, can't see any difference as of now as it's night IG lmao.

But.. have you got any idea on how I could fix this small  big annoying issue? 

YLiDFxd.png

n2IUH0b.png

Edited by Darius94
3 minutes ago, M52B28 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgVmyMxPrIk

It's literally this, had the exact same thing. Test tomorrow in daylight, should b fixed.

It's not all about the lines, they look fine, only if there are really small details looks like they flicker. Look at 1:37 in your video and you can see the edges of the building and the poles flickering as he moves the camera around, just very little. It's bugging the shit out of me tho.

1 minute ago, Darius94 said:

It's not all about the lines, they look fine, only if there are really small details looks like they flicker. Look at 1:37 in your video and you can see the edges of the building and the poles flickering as he moves the camera around, just very little. It's bugging the shit out of me tho.

FXAA on? 

You can also take a longer approach and turn everything off/lower and slowly adjust till your problem returns or goes away.

All else fails I'd also recommend you completely remove your drivers and install the latest as they come out almost weekly.