Business type: Taxi

• Developer
6 hours ago, DCarts said:

Could be solved with a /taxipay command or something like that.

Could be, but newbies might confuse it with /pay or taxi driver may say /pay instead of /taxipay.

I could make a info msg once the counter starts with "use /paytaxi once the ride is finished" or something.

Yes please. We need more player owned businesses. Courier job is there(It's not a trucking job if until rage fixes their client and Nervous adds long haul trucks) , now we need Transport Factions/companies, similar to the trucking/courier one, owners will be able to buy an office/garage and maybe Property management could sell/rent actual bus, so in addition to taxi drivers we have bus drivers as well, people who drink a lot can't drive their car back home cause they're drunk, cops should be ready to react whenever there's a nightclub opening, there should be a good fine for drunk driving, making LST factions/companies viable.

@St3fan[NL] If there was a faction, calls should not depend on the vehicle you're driving. For factions, if you're on duty you get a call. If you're not in the faction, just keep the old system with taxi cars.

Edited by Lance

I love this idea, it would be nice if you were able to use normal vehicles as taxis. Like the taxi company registers the vehicle as a taxi and it gets calls. We could have it so when a taxi company owner wants to add a taxi, he has to register the vehicle with the government and use specific colors for it.

• Developer

Business type will be added once I return from Holiday.

/paytaxi will be made to pay the taxi driver and the money goes to the business and the driver earns the commission. A costumer will be notified about this command as soon as the counter starts.

As for receiving calls outside of taxi cars with a taxi business, this still needs to be discussed.

• Upvote 1