Business type: Taxi

Short description: 

A Taxi Business Type would allow Taxi companies to charge 10% off of their employees in exchange for using Business Vehicles. Something like Trucking Script.

If anyone has any other idea to give Taxi Businesses some money through script feel free to suggest.

Commands to add: /

/bjoin. Players can join the business themselves if allowed by the owner, like with 24/7, Ammunation etc.

Items to add: /

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It can bring more players into Taxi Job, offering them a job at businesses that own more Taxi Vehicles. That way players don't have to buy a Taxi to work that job.

Current way of doing this is to have a Blank Business which brings no money other than what you earn driving.

Additional information:

I would personally love to see player owned Taxi companies, which actually worked. - Using this part of the trucking script would be very smart indeed. 

I  don't even think this should be discussed, I think it should be implanted, asap! 

Just now, Jauss said:

I would personally love to see player owned Taxi companies, which actually worked. - Using this part of the trucking script would be very smart indeed. 

I  don't even think this should be discussed, I think it should be implanted, asap! 

I spoke to @Atiku, he had almost the same opinion.

• Developer

Easy to add honestly, PM can set up a new business and all scriptwise we have to do is make a taxi type.

The only issue...

The pay to taxi drivers is done by /pay so if people do not pay its an IC issue instead of the script taking money from people.

I have no idea how we can make that linked to the business system.

It can be done that way already but I don't want to force players to note every earning. Maybe script can note taximeter's price and deduct money off player's hands once /pay is received, like 1-2min? if no /pay command has been done then script restarts and waits for next Taximeter value. Once Taximeter stop and /pay is done script also restarts. I'm speaking laic.