What do you do for work?

Augustus

I work as a developer of sorts, I usually travel to clients and are away 4-5 days a week from home, Corona has given me a lot of time at home and to actually get to play games after work as opposed to spending time in restaurants/bars with colleagues which has been an interesting change, but I miss the travel now.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:56 AM, Mattkov said:

Trucker, with an 18 speed not one of those shitty automatic garbage tranny.

@Mattkov It's okay to be stuck in the past, I'm a trucker with a modern European cab over Volvo with a fantastic I-shift automatic transmission hauling nothing but rental machinery for a French company by the name Loxam.

17 hours ago, StoneFire said:

@Mattkov It's okay to be stuck in the past, I'm a trucker with a modern European cab over Volvo with a fantastic I-shift automatic transmission hauling nothing but rental machinery for a French company by the name Loxam.

I'll leave you your I-shift and I'll keep my cat and eaton ? Nothing beats my (company owned) 2017 freightshaker coronado with a good old C15. I rather live in the past than live in the era of DEF and all that electronic garbage ( SUCK IT ELOGS!)

Edited by Mattkov
3 hours ago, Mattkov said:

I'll leave you your I-shift and I'll keep my cat and eaton ? Nothing beats my (company owned) 2017 freightshaker coronado with a good old C15. I rather live in the past than live in the era of DEF and all that electronic garbage ( SUCK IT ELOGS!)

Haha, very American. ?

• Wuhtah locked this topic