What do you do for work?

Augustus

41 minutes ago, Westen said:

I have exactly the same powers as a full officer so I can do exactly the same thing as they do, except I do it part time and for free (expenses covered of course).

So... a volunteer Sheriff's Deputy on the weekends? ;) 

In all seriousness, whereabouts are you located? I'm full-time as a Deputy, and we have a Reserve position, but I think I've only heard of volunteer Constables from out in Texas.

57 minutes ago, Augustus said:

So... a volunteer Sheriff's Deputy on the weekends? ?

In all seriousness, whereabouts are you located? I'm full-time as a Deputy, and we have a Reserve position, but I think I've only heard of volunteer Constables from out in Texas.

I'm in the UK!

On 7/14/2019 at 9:33 AM, aldo said:

just about to start a joinery apprenticeship

What does that entail?

On 7/14/2019 at 7:09 PM, Darius94 said:

Used to be an Assistant Manager and Training Manager for a franchasie restaurant (smashburger in UK) and now a forklift driver, better money lol

I worked doing private security for an industrial site for some time, and forklift drivers make fantastic money.

On 7/16/2019 at 2:33 AM, Augustus said:

What does that entail?

I worked doing private security for an industrial site for some time, and forklift drivers make fantastic money.

It’s what americans would call a carpenter I think? But carpenter may be more in the workshop. It’s basically from maintenance work in homes to site work, timber roof kits, partitions, fitting kitchens and doors, windows etc

Edited by aldo
  • Wuhtah locked this topic