What do you do for work?

Augustus

5 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Nurse in the Hospital on a Short Stay (all small surgeries where people stay 1-2 nights for) / Orthopedic Unit. ??

Developer in spare time as hobby! ?

Outside of here, do you work on any mods/other projects? Orthopedics is awesome. I had a great team helping me out when I had bilateral fractures in the patellae a few years ago.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Outside of here, do you work on any mods/other projects? Orthopedics is awesome. I had a great team helping me out when I had bilateral fractures in the patellae a few years ago.

Nope, as dev you can only work for one project due to confidential stuff. I worked on my own SAMP server back last year around this time when I was no longer a dev but SAMP is dieing so it died quick. But I always wanted to try it, now I did so I can atleast say "I atleast tried it".

And damn those fractures are a pain. 

• Upvote 1

I work at an afterschool daycare program. Watching 1st-4th graders, so 6-10 year olds until their parents come pick them up if they live too far away/are too young or irresponsible to walk home on their own.

Guess it's given me a lot of practice in keeping my patience and talking things out.

Just now, Loki said:

I work at an afterschool daycare program. Watching 1st-4th graders, so 6-10 year olds until their parents come pick them up if they live too far away/are too young or irresponsible to walk home on their own.

Guess it's given me a lot of practice in keeping my patience and talking things out.

Law Enforcement is essentially the same thing, I promise.

4 minutes ago, Westen said:

I work in the risk and threat management, so I'm responsible for the lovely certifications (ISO27001 etc) and phishing people.

I also work part time as a volunteer cop.

What are your responsibilities and such as a volunteer cop? I've never heard of it, but I'm Norwegian so it might just not be a thing here.

1 minute ago, Loki said:

What are your responsibilities and such as a volunteer cop? I've never heard of it, but I'm Norwegian so it might just not be a thing here.

I have exactly the same powers as a full officer so I can do exactly the same thing as they do, except I do it part time and for free (expenses covered of course).

• Wuhtah locked this topic