Los Santos Fire Department

Vertical Ventilation training at a vacant property donated to the Fire Department. 

(Pretend the barrier is a ladder, it's the best we've got)
gta-world-2020-5-1-16-53-42.png

Companies assigned to the 'Roof' division are responsible for opening up the roof to let hot gasses and smoke out. Making conditions inside more survivable and reducing the risk of backdraft.

gta-world-2020-5-1-17-8-6.png

Person Protective Equipment for Structure Fires, which is turnout and SCBA, must always be worn. 

gta-world-2020-5-1-17-9-58.png

An aerial tower ladder is used to make access to the roof. But even then, a ground ladder is placed for secondary escape.

gta-world-2020-5-1-17-15-14.png

Edited by Cobra
On 5/3/2020 at 8:24 AM, Daniel_Trevino said:

Is recruitement still open? In the recruitement status topic there is the tag closed but i don't see any post announcing the closing.

On 5/3/2020 at 9:32 AM, dionkoffie said:

Nop its closed. I was a few hours too late too to post my application ?

Don't worry guys! It's only ever a few weeks before it opens again. There's always next time. Good luck! ?

• Thanks 1
On 5/6/2020 at 5:31 PM, PandaGaming said:

Hello guys! It's been a while since my last Let's Play video, and I hope you'll enjoy it ?
I will appreciate comments and likes!

Too bad he decided to die from the start regadless everything, keep up with the series and for the sake of god open the recruitement again ?

• Thanks 1
On 5/6/2020 at 4:31 PM, PandaGaming said:

Hello guys! It's been a while since my last Let's Play video, and I hope you'll enjoy it ?
I will appreciate comments and likes!

Those were nice words at the beginning! I need to remember to use the anim wheel. 

• Applaud 1