Business vehicles refuel system

Short description: Add the opportunity to use the business' wealth to refill business owned vehicles.

Detailed description: The idea is the owner of the business would hand out fleet cards for the employee which they'd receive set amount of dollars/liters worth of coupons every day which they can use to refill company vehicles. 

Commands to add: /brefill /brefuel /bfill

Items to add: Fleet card.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Quality of life change for businesses.

Additional information: -

On 7/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Tr1bal said:

I don't know. Not really that much of an issue. Can be managed totally IC without a script.

It can, but it's much easier to do it through the script, refilling your company car takes money from faction bank or whatever. Should not be that hard.

These are all employee IDs, I'll be sitting here for two hours just to pay everyone 1 k for a week worth of fuel money, and then some of then can righteously complain that they deserve more since they are more active and I should deduce from the less active players. Can't make a fair system like this.

n2ziPb4.png

• Developer

Discussed with Nervous.

Once im back from Holiday ill make it so once you type /fuel (or w.e the cmd is) it checks if the car is a business car, and if you are part of the same business. If so it deducts the money automatically from the biz bank.

Thanks for suggesting.

• Upvote 1