Trucking company profits

stringer

12 hours ago, Browneboys said:

Doesn't help that you can go to some bars, buy a beer, and then the bar roleplays giving you a beer instead of an actual item. I think it's ridiculous that bars have scripted items for so many types of alcohol, yet get away with pretending to give you an item that's literally in the game.. If you don't have the stock, don't charge me the cost of an item and pretend to give me it lol. Drives me bonkers

Demand the item in PMs. If they dont give it, report it. 

Alcohol and cigarettes are no longer RP but engine items and as such have to be handed out. 

Thats very OT though 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 11:49 AM, Coni said:

Demand the item in PMs. If they dont give it, report it. 

Alcohol and cigarettes are no longer RP but engine items and as such have to be handed out. 

Thats very OT though 

Any info on this one? Was it clarified? 

25 minutes ago, Trukken said:

Any info on this one? Was it clarified? 

I  can only confirm it by first hand experience. You can definitely buy / sell alcoholic beverages in a club such as whiskey, rum, beer, etc. 

And cigarettes are purchasable too. Once you use a cigarette the chat tells you that you now have access to the /smoke1 to /smoke4 anims. Those anims in return are not available anymore without said cigarette from what I experienced. 

56 minutes ago, Coni said:

I  can only confirm it by first hand experience. You can definitely buy / sell alcoholic beverages in a club such as whiskey, rum, beer, etc. 

And cigarettes are purchasable too. Once you use a cigarette the chat tells you that you now have access to the /smoke1 to /smoke4 anims. Those anims in return are not available anymore without said cigarette from what I experienced. 

Awesome, thank you for the heads up! ?

• Developer

topic went way OFF topic. The trucking company system is realistic in my opinion and is not a way to get rich quickly. 

The suppliers have been updated with a faster restock time (someone mentioned they were runing dry in the topic)

Ill be locking this.