Game crashes

Tritega

Hey guys,

So I have had this issue for like the past 2 weeks now and I need to be really lucky my game doesn't crash to join the server.

Alright, so the problem I have is that once the model spawns ( the guy with the bald head ) and the server loads my game crashes at the thrid step, this keeps happening and I have no idea how to fix this issue. Anyone got a clue?

Third step (if I remember correctly) it's the Compiling Scripts part, have you tried going to the folder where you installed RageMP (I.E. C:\RageMP). Inside this folder there should be a folder named client_resources, inside you should have a folder with 164.132.206.209_22005, rename it to OLD_164.132.206.209_22005 and try launching the game, this will cause you to re-download the assets from the server but also could potentially fix the issue.

22 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Third step (if I remember correctly) it's the Compiling Scripts part, have you tried going to the folder where you installed RageMP (I.E. C:\RageMP). Inside this folder there should be a folder named client_resources, inside you should have a folder with 164.132.206.209_22005, rename it to OLD_164.132.206.209_22005 and try launching the game, this will cause you to re-download the assets from the server but also could potentially fix the issue.

4 hours ago, -Andreas said:

I would indeed as Vash says try and delete your client folder for GTA:World and redownload the files. If that doesn't solve it, try and reinstall RAGE:MP.

I tried it, it joins sometimes but sometimes when I do it I just get black screen and in the bottom right it says it's loading but it's not starting.

I can probably join back now without an issue but the next time I boot it might return again, so I have no clue how to get it out of the way permanently ?

Edited by Tritega
8 minutes ago, Tritega said:

I tried it, it joins sometimes but sometimes when I do it I just get black screen and in the bottom right it says it's loading but it's not starting.

I can probably join back now without an issue but the next time I boot it might return again, so I have no clue how to get it out of the way permanently ?

The black screen is the first time when you're getting the soupiest hair mod, or is that not what you're talking about?

13 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

Try opening the game without anything else running in the background.

I tried that too :D. Somehow I don't have the issue anymore though, maybe because of an update of the server I don't know ?

Edited by Tritega
On 7/16/2019 at 12:30 PM, Tritega said:

I tried that too :D. Somehow I don't have the issue anymore though, maybe because of an update of the server I don't know ?

@Tritega

Try deleting the resources once more, relaunching the game and if you have the blackscreen again letting it sit there for like 10-15 minutes and then restart your game. Hopefully this would work. If not, then I'd suggest perhaps reinstalling rage entirely.

Edited by Vulcar
  • Ali locked this topic