Chamberlain Mafia Crips

22 hours ago, Shotta said:

You really should do your research on modern day gangs, better yet, take an adventure and purchase a home or an apartment in a neighborhood infested with gangs. Once you do that, get back to me and let me know if those guys still represent what the older generation gang members once had belief in.

Nowaday gangs are more about money and neighborhoods rather than cards and colors. If you truly believe a crip who has a blood cousin would feel hostile and want to inflict harm upon his cousin in 2019, then your research is based on television and Netflix documentaries.

nigga wat you sound slow thats how I can tell you a foreigner due to the simple fact of the statement you just said. I never stated that crip or blood color bang I never brought that into the equation but sense you a smart ass and dont wanna answer the question i stated. Look at at the rolling 20s thread read there back story it blunty explains that they are ck riding. Now you brought real life gang politics In this which I did state In my previous question. The rolling 20s are apart of a coalition of the Rolling Fruit Stones which stands for three gangs Fruit Town Brims , Rolling 20 NH Bloods and BPS Jungle Stones/City Stones Aka the Village. Since I know you not even gonna look Into the gang politics but you say modern day. That coalition Is CK riding because they beef with all crips sets of All cards Mafia Crip, Gangster Crips, Neighborhood Crips, Compton Crips(due to the fruit alliance with Fruit Town Pirus) And the Hoovers If you looked on the LA turf map you a know that all crip gangs In South Central LA runs down Western Street. Here Is proof of Rolling 20s bloods driving down westerns with the Rolling Fruit Stones alliance beating and spitting on mutiple crip members from /different hoods/ now you tell me more about a modern day LA gang. ( Just want to note this GTA.W Is In Los Santos which is loosely based off Los Angles) With that being said I do give yall props for adding yall own spin onto the faction but at the same time theres no realism here.

No, sir. I am not a foreigner, I am an American and I don't see how myself being a foreigner should be taken as a sign of disrespect nor do I know how myself being a foreigner means I am ignorant of street gangs. Street gangs are simply ideologies, each one has their own set of beliefs and in today's modern age, not everyone has to accept the ways that their past counterparts used to have belief in. Just because you see a documentary of a gang having belief in a certain thing does not mean they all represent such.

You calling me a foreigner should be considered a sign of disrespect towards yourself considering I can read, write and type the English language ten times as fluently as you can (while being a foreigner, English is not their native language). I only read a few sentences of what you've just posted because I can see that you feel some type of way by my response and have compiled a bunch of nonsense from unreliable sources including a horrible example of a video even the people in the comments seem to disagree with (including members of real life gangs, I'm sure). 

However, if it makes you feel better, myself and my team will be halting this project permanently and continuing to work another project that does not include what we have witnessed in less than a week. Here are the following reasons for the halt; 

• In less than a week, we have been met with constant unnecessary behavior and drama consisting of chain robberies, death match, and even metagame.
  • We would not like to have to compete with numerous factions that do not take role play seriously at all. Factions that would rather risk their lives (dead or in prison) performing felonious criminal activities such as murder, kidnapping, armed robbery and, hit and run, are very common in Chamberlain Hills. These criminal activities should not be performed for petty reasons such as accusations as to whom has sprayed graffiti in their "territory." I won't speak of any names as I'm sure faction management is handling the situation.
  • We don't have time to wait for faction management to prevent and find solutions to combat these horribly developed African American characters we encounter.

I am only writing this for those who care and are curious as to why we're stopping this project that could have easily gone far if we put the effort into it. We have something better and less complicated in mind. Thank you all for the kind comments and responses on the thread. This can be locked and archived.

Edited by Shotta
  • Upvote 3