The Mexican Mafia

5 hours ago, krooked said:

Oh yeah homie... Gangster loco... Reppin for that notorious HSG, sur trece ganga, homie...

You are the guy that went to rancho in an attempt to unite The gangs under your eme on your first day on The server and got killed instantly. You got called out for it and denied it cause you are patethic, then staff confirmed it was you and you went into hiding. Now you are just trolling cause you werent allowed to play with them. Fucking patethic piece of trash. 

Edit: go brag more about how you were eme on lsrp when you are a nobody in reality. 

Edited by Mask_AC4B
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Mask_AC4B said:

You are the guy that went to rancho in an attempt to unite The gangs under your eme on your first day on The server and got killed instantly. You got called out for it and denied it cause you are patethic, then staff confirmed it was you and you went into hiding. Now you are just trolling cause you werent allowed to play with them. Fucking patethic piece of trash. 

Edit: go brag more about how you were eme on lsrp when you are a nobody in reality. 

Where did that even come from, dude? I can’t post my support for this faction? I’m quoting an infamous Sureño song.

• Shanks locked this topic
  • Björk unlocked this topic