Minimum roleplay requirement to take items / frisk.

cabotage

I'd like this to be put into action.

What specifically annoys me is, when a policeman or a mugger ties you up and checks your inventory, they do "/do where is XXX located" before RPing to specifically reach into that pocket. It'd be much better if they had to RP out where they check before being allowed to view your inventory and take anything.

e.g. "t/me slips on a pair of nitrile gloves, her hands reaching forth to the person. They run across the exterior of his legs, first the right, then the left, before briefly tapping the rear and crotch, feeling around the waistline and finally checking the area underneath the shoulders."

12 hours ago, Rekhoem said:

I'd like this to be put into action.

What specifically annoys me is, when a policeman or a mugger ties you up and checks your inventory, they do "/do where is XXX located" before RPing to specifically reach into that pocket. It'd be much better if they had to RP out where they check before being allowed to view your inventory and take anything.

e.g. "t/me slips on a pair of nitrile gloves, her hands reaching forth to the person. They run across the exterior of his legs, first the right, then the left, before briefly tapping the rear and crotch, feeling around the waistline and finally checking the area underneath the shoulders."

If someone asks you where the item is and then roleplays searching that area and taking said item, report them for metagaming as that is what it is.

• Upvote 1

yes but then you run into the dilemma of "haha jokes on u its not in that pocket" and then there's going to be a lot of powergaming involved and in order to make sure someone's not lying they'll have to call an admin. it's a real pain in the ass so i'm gonna have to downvote this suggestion.

• mj2002 locked this topic