Where does everyone seem to roleplay?

serower

Depends on your characters background, race and what you want to do with said character.

In all reality the best way to start cultivating RP is by picking an area of the map and telling yourself "This is where I'll be". Go to that area and just start RPing in and around it.

My opinion, Vespucci is a hidden gem for RP. You've got the boardwalk and beach, The outdoor gym, quite a few shops all within walking distance and tons of businesses. Most of the time when I'm looking for RP I'll either stand outside "smoking" or take a walk to one of the many communal areas in Vespucci. 

• 5 weeks later...

I thought the same thing forever now until I really really started playing. I've seen people at clubs, bars, I even seen a parking lot full of people going into a 24/7. It looked crazy and realistic. I've seen 6-7 people waiting at a mechanic garage, I don't know, I do see some people on the streets, some police but I am also still curious where are the "Idlewoods" of GTAWorld lol. I'd love to see a giant group of vehicles/players, I need to know the hotspots too lol.

• 5 months later...

This is the problem I face at the minute. I've joined this server couple of days ago and I was looking for any random person to interact with - nope, doesn't happen as I can't just find anyone. Therefore I just drive aimlessly around the city, looking for anyone. Even with 300+ players online it's quite hard. Main issue is that the map is so big and amount of players is not dense compared to the size of the map.

the entire server for the most part shittalks any public rp spots that pop up cause they lure shit rpers, so if u wanna find rp, go to clubs, bars, ghettos, wherever ur char would fit in and find some peeps to talk to and hope they aren't oocly antisocial enough to ignore you and only react to people they know weird cringy types. that or just do you and don't worry about it, find smth to do that keeps you out in the open and RP eventually finds you. i've just been walking around or riding on a bmx rping in random bursts here and there and run into people here and there for some pretty good RP just randomly out in the world. facebrowser's another great way to get rp connections and get involved with stuff if you know how to socialize and use social media to that effect (which a hilariously high amount of people don't).

basically just go to usual spots that have players that you want to get involved with, and use FB. make sure your character has an interesting personality and you can hold a conversation, and RP will come your way naturally. be outgoing, talk to other characters. even if you have a depressed or socially awkward character, make them fun through the /me's or how they react to things, people want to interact with things that are fresh usually.

thats p much the best on-topic to the original convo advice i can give to ppl. don't rush it. there's quite a few weird ass people around and you're better off just taking it slow and enjoying urself. if you're actively going to legal rp stuff such as bars and clubs, the arcades or w/e other place opens up that lures people, your chances of making friends or atleast finding rp skyrocket. same thing goes if you're just wandering around in the hood as a ghetto character, but you should be weary of which hood you're walking around in. a black guy in a hispanic hood is likely to get robbed or beat up etc. common sense essentially.

tl;dr: if u want rp, go to businesses that open, go to hoods that are usually active, be outgoing, be interesting, if ur weird we gone ignore yo ass boah, pray to the rng gods that u dont get a bad rper doing any of this cus every rp scene has some shitters around, whether ur dealing with cars, law enforcement, gangs or any other of the usual. there's gems and there's poop but they look the same from a distance.

Edited by ?????????
  • Upvote 3