Where does everyone seem to roleplay?

Been playing on the server for two days now. I have seen one police car, no roleplay in local areas and only seen some people at a clothing store with nobody roleplaying anything at all.

How to get into contact with people on this server without showing up to events where my 'broke' character ICly wouldn't show up to?

Edited by Whatwasit

I think there is different groups to affiliate with and you find roleplay among your group. It's much different than different roleplay servers where often you can just get away with jumping in on roleplay around certain areas. Instead most peoples time is consumed with there specific group. It adds more challenge in getting in contact with people and as the server continues to grow more and more groups of roleplay will appear IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Dano said:

I've found a ton of role-play scenarios in just this day alone. You just have to make role-play of what is available. Going to bars, making friends, attending events, etc. 

Agreed. Everyone just needs to be able to contribute to their own and others. There is a reason it's online and not single player. A lot of the times there are a lot of players that look for RP to be hosted in stead of getting in a group and forming some rp reason to host something. Even if it's something small and chill. Every action adds up and benefits. Change the beat up. Not hard to find/host RP.

• Upvote 1