S/S Ghetto Boyz 27

WH27P!

113 pages, what a run. This has been an extremely fun faction for me to roleplay in. I started this faction months ago with @Captain @MoCityDon @midnight creepin @Black Swan @Sleepy666 @bhaddieand @Chuckyand a bunch of others (sorry if I didn't name you) and we had the time of our lives for 60 pages, we had fun portraying all sides of our characters through the roleplaying of relationships, close friendships and family ties to the street gang. I personally believe that the vibe & the roleplay in general that we got in the original Ghetto Boyz faction was among the best I've experienced on this server, Months after closing it, @ToxxiC and I reopened this for a second run. My hopes were that we could recreate the old vibe together, but that never happened unfortunately.

Our second run, while it wasn't as fun to me as our first run. Has been a blast and I've enjoyed every moment of it. However, the faction isn't what it once was so Kickback and I have decided that it's no longer worth beating a dead horse. Hence we've decided it's time to put Ghetto Boyz to rest for good.  Big shoutout to everybody who's contributed to the faction in the past and present. A few honorable mentions go to @.kickback @Violence @AnxietyGuwop @LilMere @PeterPergo @Viva Colombia and various other players who I had a great time roleplaying with in our second attempt at a run.

Either way, all things (good or bad) come to an end. We'd like thank the community for their continued support throughout both runs of this faction. Be sure to catch us when we drop our next project.

This can be locked as soon as FM feels like it.

• Upvote 2
  • Cara locked this topic