[Saints News] Stories: Sara Kowalski

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Is this about the girl that had her boyfriend standing next to LSPD screaming the n-word with hard R at people across the street right at ULSA at the time of the incident, not giving a single fuck about the thing that happened to his fiance or whatever? It's funny how PD was brain dead and couldn't think of doing a controlled detonation, instead tried disarming it right at ULSA. Good job. This is staged as fuck.

#investigateSarah

1 hour ago, Engelbert said:

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Take this article down Kalani, for your own safety. Won't be asking twice.

Name: Cultural Marxist Jew

Comment: Shut up you donut, online threats to a publisher is about as effective as your mom's abortion attempt.

6 minutes ago, Law said:

Comment: Shut up you donut, online threats to a publisher is about as effective as your mom's abortion attempt.

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Apart from a small detail that I know where she spends her nights off. Besides that was but friendly advice.

Edited by Engelbert
Just now, Engelbert said:

Username: Anonymous

Comment: Apart from a small detail that I know where she spends her nights off.

Comment: What has that got to do with anything? What are you going to do? Go kill her for publishing an article on a fake terrorist attack? Honestly shut up before I dox your dog.

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic