Logging 30 minutes after a crime has been committed.

Hastangz

5 hours ago, Bek said:

Good suggestion. If you're ready to do a such thing like murder then you should have time to RP hiding aswell.

What if someone kidnaps me, already stretching my time I can be online out and I manage to get free by murdering him, barely enough time to drive to where I spawn. 

There are too many situations that need to be judged individually as to be able to make a black/white rule like this. 

RL is more important than roleplay - always. If someone is in the habit of making excuses it'll show in due time but until then I just think the benefit of the doubt counts. 

After scamming a player for fifty-thousand dollars, I had fled to an undisclosed location, remaining parked at the "safe-spot" for around thirty minutes prior to logging out. 

It seemed reasonable to provide the victim with an opportunity to search for the criminal. Thus, I had simply roleplayed gloating about the scam while breathing heavily with excitement etc... After thirty minutes, my character had relaxed his mind and proceeded to deposit the wealth into the bank.

• Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, DLimit said:

After scamming a player for fifty-thousand dollars, I had fled to an undisclosed location, remaining parked at the "safe-spot" for around thirty minutes prior to logging out. 

It seemed reasonable to provide the victim with an opportunity to search for the criminal. Thus, I had simply roleplayed gloating about the scam while breathing heavily with excitement etc... After thirty minutes, my character had relaxed his mind and proceeded to deposit the wealth into the bank.

and then the irs came knocking & u wished u hadnt done that

• 4 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic