Logging 30 minutes after a crime has been committed.

Hastangz

Just now, cryybabyycryy said:

I totally agree, that can really be considered pre-meditated. But if you get robbed by a guy in a alley with a bat and shoot a few in his head.. That is random. 

I think if you PK someone after getting robbed, that's not what they're talking about. It wasn't on you and it wasn't premeditated. Pre-meditated crime should be enforced by a 30 minute wait time before logging off.

Just now, cryybabyycryy said:

I am just saying I don't see the purpose of this being a hard-set rule when we have the common courtesy rule already in place. 

• Quitting on purpose to avoid RP 

That's so vague, the guy could be avoiding RP that he doesn't even know of. Like people being right outside his house ready to break in to get back at him, or even PD ready to break in, how would he know?

5 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

I am just saying I don't see the purpose of this being a hard-set rule when we have the common courtesy rule already in place. 

• Quitting on purpose to avoid RP 

I believe it falls under this too, I don't see a reason to add another rule to the book just because some people can't understand they shouldn't log instantly. Instead of people just report them and have them punished as it's common courtesy to give people a chance to at least find you if that's the case.

Just now, Mahiko said:

I believe it falls under this too, I don't see a reason to add another rule to the book just because some people can't understand they shouldn't log instantly. Instead of people just report them and have them punished as it's common courtesy to give people a chance to at least find you if that's the case.

^

4 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

Considering people just murk and run, or rob, or whatever crime they do, if it rises attention, of course you'd have to wait for the heat to wear off. Plus, as BlanK said about the fact that people don't know if the PD's rushing down on them, or if a rival gang's doing it, then yeah, 30 minutes to cool off would sound fair to both parties.

6 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

No? I've just explained how the two rules have nothing to do with each other, the person might not have the purpose of avoiding RP, but he will still be breaking this rule, I honestly think it should be enforced so the play to win mentality can quiet down a bit.

• mj2002 locked this topic