Logging 30 minutes after a crime has been committed.

Hastangz

What is the purpose of the feature:
Basically, every time you commit a crime, you must wait about 30 minutes before you can log out of the game.

How and why would this help in-game generally:
At some cases, numerous amount of crimes occur around Los Santos, whether robbery, murder, grand theft auto, e.t.c. Some people happen to just do a crime, and log out soon after it happens and they go in a safe spot. It happens ESPECIALLY during murders, where the culprits run away, go in a safe spot like their house and just log like that. I believe it can help in the case of PD for searching the culprit OR if gang members see the murder of one of their own occur, so they can exact vengeance on said member.

How would it affect the rulebreakers:
I'd leave that up to the admins, depending on the severity of the crime, and how constantly one has done it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1

Yeah, I agree. The 30 minutes is really fair for all parties involved in crimes, be it PD or illegal RPers since the map is so big and there's a lot of places you can hide in. So...

+1

Edited by Blank
  • Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

Situational imo. I always try to stay logged in after BUT, I have a child, I live in a place prone to thunderstorms, I work and sleep. Not all crimes are preplanned. I think this falls under common courtesy ruling. 

This. It definitely depends on the type of crime. If you've just been chased by the cops for hosing down a block full of gangbangers, then maybe you should give it half an hour. 

Just now, Westen said:

This. It definitely depends on the type of crime. If you've just been chased by the cops for hosing down a block full of gangbangers, then maybe you should give it half an hour. 

I totally agree, that can really be considered pre-meditated. But if you get robbed by a guy in a alley with a bat and shoot a few in his head.. That is random. 

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic