DONT remove cigarettes

cracked

Short description: DON'T MAKE CIGARETTES FORCE-BUY.

Detailed description: It's not realistic. Because, nobody's gonna want to buy 20 cigarettes for 400$ to use 20 smoking anims THAT DONT EVEN INCLUDE THE ANIM, WHERE YOU LIGHT IT. There's going to be close to 0 smokers in the city, which is unrealistic considering CIGARETTES, IS SMOKED BY 1 BILLION PEOPLE in the world, if not more.

Commands to add: n/a

Items to add: n/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?  Make it more realistic, instead of what you think you are doing with this, making it less realistic.

Additional information: n/A

• Upvote 1

My argument is; if you make cigarettes a buy-only item, which by the way, has a shitty smoke4 animation, instead of people doing the RP and animation smoke3 to light it, they'll have no RP value to people, less than just RP'ing smoking, smoking's a character trait. An attribute. It shouldn't be an item you have to buy 1 cigarette smoking time for 20$.

You can do the RP to light it before you start the animation. What's the issue? Plus, the in-game economy is not the same as real economy. Things will cost more naturally. I don't think it's an issue at all. Agree to disagree.

Edited by Kestalas
59 minutes ago, shiroq said:

The simple fix for that is to make the  /smoke1,2,3,4,5 animations to use the cigarette item. Have the Cigarette enable use of those animations for 5 minutes.

This is what I just changed it to. We're connected ?

But it's for 10 minutes!

• Applaud 1
45 minutes ago, Mahiko said:

400$ is steep for a pack of cigarettes, it's a vanity item and should be priced the same as a Sandwich or a donut.. Not entrance to a place, cause I wont work hours upon hours to smoke a few packs a day.

I'm going to decrease prices a bit.

• Upvote 1