Just a lost girl - Nessa Lafitte

Morning

It does give life is strange vibes, 

You should edit this though:

I finally arrived to Los Santos, and boy do I regret wearing all long sleeves instantly. However it's officially day 1 of my adventure here in Los Santos, I feel like a level 1 noob who has no idea where to go for their first quest. I waited outside for a taxi and once finally catching out I set out to the ULSA campus.

to

I finally arrived to Los Santos, and boy do I regret wearing all long sleeves instantly. However it's officially day 1 of my adventure here, I feel like a level 1 noob who has no idea where to go for their first quest. I waited outside for a taxi and once finally catching out I set out to the ULSA campus.

so it's not repeating Los Santos : D

Edited by 1357
19 hours ago, Lance said:

Screens are extremely good!

6 hours ago, Coles said:

I love the style you went for with the character introduction. All the best for the character, take this far. ❤️

I agree with the other comment though. HELLA LIFE IS STRANGE VIBES. 

ty ty, appreciate it you guys.

2 hours ago, 1357 said:

snip

You're right, I edited it a bit. Thanks for the input!

9 minutes ago, Sammux said:

big fan charlz simsons come bck

Wow Chels rite I am huge fannn

Hf1J7w5.pngrsyDOnE.pngjwCHtpt.png

*After Nessa's final class she heads back to her dorm room. Turning her PC on she quickly loads up World of Warcraft. She would spend the rest of her evening getting high and playing until the crack of dawn. In between queue times she would apply for part time jobs around town. Before heading to sleep she would type some last minute thoughts in blog journal. *

Settling in has been easy to some extent, because I do what I do best.. Isolate myself from others. Everyone I have interacted with on campus has been pretty nice, but I just can't get myself to go out and try to mingle with others. I am slowly improving though! I signed up for Facebrowser, which is totally more my element. Talking to others through a screen, that's how I like it. I need to wake up early so I can work on my mile time before class. This is Quix logging off!

vVOnxqY.png2xIfSq1.jpg

*Nessa tosses and turns in bed, managing to only get about 4 or 5 hours of sleep before waking up due to the thoughts in her mind running constantly. As she wakes up she rests on her back and looks up to the ceiling. She lets out a long sigh followed by a hopeless smile.*

Maybe this is punishment for playing games so late..? Regardless it's time to get up., And more importantly wipe the make up off my face that I forgot to clean yesterday. I can literally feel my skin yelling at me at this point.

Auk8lnX.jpg00qjGAq.jpg

*Nessa heads out of bed shortly after waking up and heads to the shared bathroom in the hallway, it would be nearly empty beside one or two other girls due to it being early in the morning. She washes her face from her make up residue and brushes her teeth. She wets her hair quickly from the shower head and heads back toward her dorm room. She braids her thick hair into two braids and quickly changes before heading off to the track.*

Z3G0khx.jpg

*The door to Nessa's dorm slowly opens as the girl drenched in sweat enters. She has a small black coffee and a breakfast sandwich from the cafeteria. She sets them down beside her and pushes her computer chair aside to check for any notifications. Her eyes widen as she noticed a response for a well known make up company based in Los Santos called Nithercott Cosmetics. From sheer excitement she spends the next few minutes dancing away with music in her head.*

Holy shit dude. This is huge.. Like HUGE. I obviously facetimed my parents shortly after, my mom was super excited for me and my dad was more focused on the breakfast sandwich that was in my other hand. Can't say I blame him, for being from a college cafeteria it was actually pretty bomb. I had to calm myself cause I still had a day full of classes before my interview, but you can't blame a girl for being excited.

qFPOGRz.jpgYyTIvCv.jpg

*The final class of the day let out, Nessa quickly sped walked out of the classroom and went a different direction than normal. She headed toward her scooter and made her way over toward the Nithercott Cosmetics building.*

I'll keep you guys posted on what happens with my interview, but I got a good feeling about this one. I just hope this doesn't cut too much into my raid time..

• mj2002 locked this topic