Just a lost girl - Nessa Lafitte

Morning

ZSKUtZP.jpgyEUoAp1.jpg

*Nessa would be seen typing away at a blog journal entry on her laptop, other tabs on the internet browser would should links to the ULSA website and a music player where Alternative rock music would be blasting in her room.*

"Welp.. Tomorrow is the day I finally move off to Los Santos, I got accepted to transfer to ULSA for my nutrition degree which is fucking sick.. But i'm pretty nervous. I'm not very good at socializing or really making any sort of friends out side of the internet. Isn't Los Santos known for like pretentious models and celebrities? I don't think i'll fit in, but I should have a more positive outlook I guess. Both my parents are super excited for me, but i'm sure they're also sad that i'll be moving, right? On a positive note I got a sick new mount in a video game I been playing, super excited about that.. I'm rambling cause i'm trying to avoid the panic attack I can feel coming along.. Anyways I should probably head to sleep since I have a early morning flight. "

Peace out! Signed, Quix"

*Nessa would shut her laptop shortly after, letting out a sigh and crossing her legs. Resting her head atop her knees and hands places on her head. She would began to start doing some heavy breathing in attempts to calm her anxiety. Her bedroom door would open shortly after, her mother would appear. She would kneel down and rest her arms on the bed.*

ENhpAC3.jpgikDPUQt.jpg

This is my mom, she is fucking awesome. Both of my parents are super cool, my dad is more of the goofy nerdy one where as my mom is too, but she hides it better behind her calm and collected expressions. My mom says they met each other on a college campus, but I found out the truth from my dad.. They met at a friends house to play Dungeon and Dragons. Anyways.. My mom is the best with her words, she knew I was freaking out about moving and she sat with me that night and kept me cool, we ended up talking about Woodstock and zombies for most of the night, it was rad. 

*The clock would strike 4:30AM, Nessa and her parents would pack the mini van up and head to the Toronto airport. 80s rock music would be playing from their car radio. Nessa would be quiet most of the drive, biting her nails and staring out the car window.*

5fXUqOA.jpgpGSrwOM.jpg

Saying goodbye to my parents was way harder than I expected, it was easier to say bye to my friends than it was them. My parents are like my best friends. Spoiler: We still talk on the phone every day. But back to the story.. We all tried to keep it tough when saying bye, but I was the first to crack and starting crying, my dad made fun of me for it before him and my mom both started to cry as well. It was funny now that I think about it. 

*Nessa sits on her flight with her headphones blasting her favorite acoustic albums. She heard two boys talking about one of her favorite games as she was switching songs on her phone, however wouldn't have the confidence to join in on their conversation. She spends the flight playing mobile games and eating some granola she packed in her backpack.* 

aj9w3to.jpgRN5tKeE.jpg

I finally arrived to Los Santos, and boy do I regret wearing all long sleeves instantly. However it's officially day 1 of my adventure here, I feel like a level 1 noob who has no idea where to go for their first quest. I waited outside for a taxi and once finally catching out I set out to the ULSA campus.

*Nessa sits in the back of a taxi cab, the elderly woman driving the cab would be playing country music from the 1940s. Nessa texted her parents about her arrival and even sent a selfie in the back of the taxi cab. Once they arrived to the campus Nessa tipped the driver and exited. Spending some time staring intimidated at the large school campus.*

PjbQa02.jpgVrLQWlR.jpg8zfljtu.jpg

Well I finally made it. I checked into my dorm and dropped all my bags there. I explored campus shortly after and got a bite to eat at the cafeteria. I can't help but feel a sense of determination here. I am excited now for what my future holds here in Los Santos.

Edited by Morning
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3

OOC Information:

o9qNBYo.jpg

DOB: 13/09/1999 

Ethnicity: Half French Half Hungarian 

Languages: English (fluent), French (conversational), Hungarian(beginner).

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario - Canada.

Height: 5'2

Body type: Petite yet toned.

Hobbies: Video games, music, and fitness.

Relationships and more soon to come.

Edited by Morning
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
53 minutes ago, M52B28 said:

been waiting for something like this. glad I noticed it. take it far.

Thanks Shldr ?

33 minutes ago, Rybyn said:

@Morning i think u need a new camera person, they don't seem to be able to hold it properly

How long did it take for you to come up with this? 3/10 I expected better from you.

Edited by Morning
  • mj2002 locked this topic