Outfit slot 0 ruined

Coni

Hello guys, 

my /outfit slot 0 is ruined. Due to me not understanding the clothing shop functions, I accidentally resetted the skin on my outfit slot 0 and now I have a completely different face and hair style on that slot. 

I thought about using the UCP info I have on my head shape to remodel the original design (which thankfully is still present on all other outfit slots). BUT:

T2IT1dM.png

So now I'm kinda screwed. I could try to reconstruct his face by guessing but that would just not be detailed enough for my personal taste, soo....how do I proceed from here? Can an admin just copy outfit slot 1 onto 0 so I have my face back again? Or is there an alternative way for me to do it myself?

Kind regards in advance

I am currently not logged in but I definitely did not use any slot except slot 2 last which has my normal face. I will try today when I get home from work if it shows me values when I am logged in. 

On another character I deleted it did show the values though and on that character I didnt even switch outfit once. 

On 6/26/2019 at 3:02 AM, LookAtMyRight said:

For the different face just go to Plastic Surgeon, load your saved face from another outfit and then simply save it again to all your slots. For the actual outfit you need to redo it.

This should work. You need to make sure you select the "save to all outfits" option. I had a weird hairstyle before I finally figured that out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Syrike locked this topic