"Emmi done FOHK mi up, bredrin!"

DLimit

The moment when you're scavenging the hood for the purposes of jumping a local hoodlum that had smashed your vehicle with a bicycle, in order for your "best gyal's" lesbian lover to randomly smash into your vehicle, causing you to break your arm and completely demolish the entire left side of the vehicle. Of course, this criminal-minded Jamaican migrant, that had spent 25 years in prison, was abiding by the traffic Laws... just for this rich Caucasian woman to drive recklessly on the road. Then, she proceeds to contact 9-1-1 as you're laying on the ground, screaming in pain, with a loaded firearm in your jacket combined with around $20,000 worth of narcotics within the vehicle.

"FOHK BABYLON!"

Now, I'm just sitting in my repaired vehicle with one hand on the wheel, as my entire left arm is in a sling.

^ This is how you roleplay an accident. I just wish that I had recorded more screenshots.

Carcrashd.png

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

I honestly wish that I had produced more screenshots of this character. Unfortunately, I was very new to the server and failed to mass-produce screenshots of the thousand interesting situations that had occurred with him. I was always complimented for this character's astonishing roleplay. 

Rest in Power, Jevaun "Ras" Jones.

Archive this one.

Edited by DLimit
  • mj2002 locked this topic