Advertisement rules in game

Duke

Are the adverts supposed to be aired via the radio or meant to be seen as read online?

I believe they’re working on a new advert system, so let’s say the ones that appear on the screen are from the radio, but if they add an option for it not to appear over the screen those ones can be found in newspapers or online by using your phone. 

That way it could open up avenues for people trying to gain or sell illegal items and activity.

I believe as it currently stands, RP’ly Weasel News would read through any incoming ads and not accept the ones you’re asking because it falls under common sense that no place would allow them, but seeing as there isn’t s system where admins accept or deny adverts (which believe me we are better off this way) I think a kick isn’t too much of an issue, but maybe give a reasoning as not everyone has the same level of common sense.

Edited by Jura
  • 2 months later...
On 9/14/2019 at 5:11 PM, Rybyn said:

Ingame ads arent newspaper ads tbf

Even if they were, I've seen rifles being advertised next to school shootings in newspapers.

Two licensed private entities exchanging a legal firearm for cash isn't illegal, no different to selling your car without being a dealership or bottle of whisky without running an off-license to a friend. 

This topic is more about players being punished for unwritten rules at the admin's discretion than anything else. And no to whoever said, it's common sense firearm sale advertisements are legal, not illegal, this server is based in the US, not UK. 

• 1 month later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic