GTA:SA

What I miss is how developed and simple SAMP was in comparison to RAGE MP, I think that GTA V is too complicated to have a platform as stable as SAMP is. The fucking skin/mod scene was incredible also, I'd play in a GTA-W clone for SAMP and ditch GTA V honestly.

I honestly prefer the customization GTA V allows the HD universe just looks way better in general. Only problem is the map is just way too big, and I mostly play at night - which makes it pretty depressing when driving around on empty streets in the dark.

• 2 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 2:23 AM, Roulette said:

I honestly prefer the customization GTA V allows the HD universe just looks way better in general. Only problem is the map is just way too big, and I mostly play at night - which makes it pretty depressing when driving around on empty streets in the dark.

Yeah I think they should change it up so 24 hours pass in the game when 12 hours have passed in real life. I'm already getting tired of night and I just begun, but I can also play during the day since I'm European. Night in GTA:SA was more neutral, night in GTA V is really dark and changes the mood/setting a lot when you play, also since GTA V is so sunny and bright when it's light, so that's when you really want to play most of the time to get that LA feeling.

Edited by Burn
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...