GTA:SA

5 hours ago, Connor said:

SAMP was years in the making. I genuinely think if we gave RAGEMP the same time, it'll be just as good. However I do definitely agree with you. Especially the less ballache ways of modding.

I'm not concerned about sync or anything client related as much nowadays, considering these things have improved drastically compared to the past.. but more so just the simplicity that was SA. That isn't to say GTA V isn't great because it is, but you kind of take for granted the non rag doll movement SA offered. I honestly wish games would stray away from movement specific X.Y rag dolls, i view them as more a nuisance than anything exempting death animations. 

• 3 weeks later...

I miss the climbing tbh ? so many walls or fences you should be able to climb over but can’t. But I gotta say a lot of the physics I enjoy, cars are great, shooting is honestly better then samp in my opinion especially since the sync was fixed, it’s more realistic you can take cover etc. The fighting though, that kinda throws me off it’s pretty shit on both samp and rage. But the real thing I miss is how easy it was to map interiors.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it was more simple, even a dumbass like me could mod it. Modded LQ skins were a pretty cool resource. Fat characters, short characters... all that shit we lack with online characters here you know.

Edited by Graham
  • 2 weeks later...