Desync Issues.

Zach..

Hey there,

Im currently having some issues with desync and other sorts of online lag. My game runs at 100 FPS constantly and I'm from the U.S so I shouldn't have that bad of ping. I experience times when cars will move when players aren't actually driving, the chat box freezes and It takes a minute to come back. 

If anyone has any fixes, I'd appreciate it.

4 hours ago, ZFusco said:

Hey there,

Im currently having some issues with desync and other sorts of online lag. My game runs at 100 FPS constantly and I'm from the U.S so I shouldn't have that bad of ping. I experience times when cars will move when players aren't actually driving, the chat box freezes and It takes a minute to come back. 

If anyone has any fixes, I'd appreciate it.

Desync is a known issue with the RageMP client. It's quite common to see what you're seeing, unfortunately. The good news is, RageMP developers are currently testing the next update which specifically addresses this issue. 

Just to make sure on your end, have you allowed RageMP through your anti-virus and firewall settings? Not sure if it's related, but better to check off the boxes that could cause any issues. I also found that running the game in full screen helps with a smoother experience (not frame rate really, but less skipping and frame loss). 

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, JayO said:

There's only so much they can do server side @Vulcar it's down to RageMP itself and they are working on it for the next update. As it stands, everyone is waiting for RageMP to release the update and hopefully solve the sync issues.

I know, that's why I'm asking him to see if anything has been improved.