Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

HaveADream

My main character was originally a park ranger, but hell - everything changed about him with the time, however, 1 year later and He is still the same person, He just left LSFD after having issues with some coworkers and now he is on a vrossway how to continue his life. Originally, he lived in Paleto where He is from, but at the moment he lives in Sandy Shores. He can still be seen driving his favorite SUVs, his love for them hasn't changed. Now he is earning a few bucks every now and then from small one time jobs, so I suppose that his life went downhill a bit. Hopefully it will turn around at some point. 

On another hand, my most recent character that I've been playing for about a month now has gone through major changes. Originally living in LS, in good health and healthy relationship, a complete shit fest occurs and her life is suddenly ruined. She had to start working in a gas station and live in employees house as she lost her home, with the money she earned, she got herself a shitty vehicle for her purposes. Now she has lost her job and lives in her vehicle, she is often going into houses so she can steal food. She is most often found in Paleto and Sandy as there are her best chances of seeing her love. To be honest, she turned into a stalker and actively harasses a group of people who live and work in Sandy and the area. 

4 hours ago, Adero said:

My main character was originally a park ranger, but hell - everything changed about him with the time, however, 1 year later and He is still the same person, He just left LSFD after having issues with some coworkers and now he is on a vrossway how to continue his life. Originally, he lived in Paleto where He is from, but at the moment he lives in Sandy Shores. He can still be seen driving his favorite SUVs, his love for them hasn't changed. Now he is earning a few bucks every now and then from small one time jobs, so I suppose that his life went downhill a bit. Hopefully it will turn around at some point. 

On another hand, my most recent character that I've been playing for about a month now has gone through major changes. Originally living in LS, in good health and healthy relationship, a complete shit fest occurs and her life is suddenly ruined. She had to start working in a gas station and live in employees house as she lost her home, with the money she earned, she got herself a shitty vehicle for her purposes. Now she has lost her job and lives in her vehicle, she is often going into houses so she can steal food. She is most often found in Paleto and Sandy as there are her best chances of seeing her love. To be honest, she turned into a stalker and actively harasses a group of people who live and work in Sandy and the area. 

My favourite thing about this server is that police and fire staff are more than just the duty command. It's good to see some actual depth and development put into our first responders, not like I know, but I'm sure a character with a lot of development gives criminals something to think about sometimes when the shit hits the fan.

Good luck to your second character! 

@akari I wish my characters didn't like Akari, I sure as hell don't!

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, HaveADream said:

@akari I wish my characters didn't like Akari, I sure as hell don't!

my favourite thing about akari and kalani's friendship (and by extension, akari and danny's) is that if either kalani or danny found out the truth, all hell would break loose. ?

• 1 year later...
  • Perky locked this topic