Leonardo Nervetti

8 hours ago, HunterCohen said:

Go back into the hole you climbed out of.

It's a shame that when you decided to fuck off, so did the RP of the entire faction.

Says the grown man who complained about losing money on a video game after LSCF went in-active. Leave my man Chef alone.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
On 8/8/2019 at 1:36 PM, HunterCohen said:

It's a shame that when you decided to fuck off, so did the RP of the entire faction.

You act as if I've been gone a century and came back to troll you lmfao it's been a month my dude I ain't in a hole.

Just because they parted ways with a snakey, whiney little rat like yourself doesn't mean their 'RP fucked off.' I have and always will have immense respect for Peter keeping the flag flying. Instead of helping him you turned to a public discord channel to shit talk the faction and whined about losing your 200k kick up after we "gave up." 

G fucking G.

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
On 8/8/2019 at 10:06 PM, HunterCohen said:

the kids - giphy.gif

Edited by Flow
  • Upvote 1

rIApI8o.png

“Your story is the greatest legacy that you will leave to your family. It's the longest lasting legacy you will leave to your heirs.”

The End.

((Let's leave this as the last post, please. #PositiveVibesOnly))

Edited by Cress
  • Upvote 2
On 8/10/2019 at 1:43 AM, Chef said:

You act as if I've been gone a century and came back to troll you lmfao it's been a month my dude I ain't in a hole.

Just because they parted ways with a snakey, whiney little rat like yourself doesn't mean their 'RP fucked off.' I have and always will have immense respect for Peter keeping the flag flying. Instead of helping him you turned to a public discord channel to shit talk the faction and whined about losing your 200k kick up after we "gave up." 

G fucking G.

See it's funny because Vulcar was the one who told me to get the 200k back.

Pete kept the flag flying? Okay mate, he has 3 members and has consitently tried to OOC recruit numerous people, including Donald Pagano, which, yes, don't deny it, you all took the piss out of him.

On 8/9/2019 at 5:36 PM, Rumbunctious said:

Well, we all remember the *noble* reason you left!

bb543e9e4aa78b46dfa80adf822ca878.png

Yeah, that's not why I left, this is why I left.

image.thumb.png.dbf9a19c7dec6195ecf51e825c3d9084.pngimage.thumb.png.1f21c13eafb056d40865e7513096c3cc.png

I made a comment on the GTA:W discord, which I apologised for litteraly 8 times. If you can't forget about two fucking lines of text on a discord server then I'm pretty sure you need to re-evaluate the reasoning as to why you're all so offended? Maybe I spoke some truth and it hit a heavy nerv?

Don't try and slander my name because you're fustrated that a guy who goes AFK in EVERY single RP situation he has ever been in was made capo and litteraly destroyed it.