Robbing

Could we increase the timer on the robbery of individuals by the same people to like 12 hours, two guys have run round the city robbing people, they robbed me twice in one session. I would ask to increase the timer simply because people are ignoring the common courtesy rules in regard to this.

Im not crying about being robbed, i have always submitted to it and accepted it happens. Im not mad. It does however put a detriment on "Nice person" Roleplays.

If it's not possible that's fine, like i said it may be fun for the robbers, it just destroys other people's roleplay.

Depending on how long it was in between the robberies, they were likely chain robbing players which is against the rules. If they robbed you once and then again less than two hours, i'd report them. It doesn't make sense to rob the same player twice anyway.. especially in the same day.

3 hours ago, Jessica Kim said:

it may be fun for the robbers

It's not fun for them, they just try to earn easy money and as soon the person they're robbing gets the upper hand(pulls out a gun because of the mistake from the robber or simply kicks the robber in the face), spam of /b will appear with ''omg RP fear wtf''. Those people are play to win, they refuse to accept defeat and they should all be punished, if scenario is not RPed perfectly. So whoever reads it, take screens with F12(steam version) to save the chat and report them.

Rules are a deterrent but it won’t stop people from doing what they want. Only way to resolve stuff at the moment is through a player report, where an admin has to tell them they’ve done something wrong, otherwise they’ll stick with their defence if you approach them privately.

The issue was resolved. To clarify i wasn't irritated by the robbery however two others i was with were significantly oocly irritated by it. I therefore decided to make a post on the matter questioning the time limit on their behalf.  I've been robbed close to 10 times within three weeks of playtime and this is my first question/complaint. Robberies don't bother me in general, it's part of big city life.

The issue was being robbed twice by the same people with a 2hr 15min timeframe between the incidents. That has however been addressed like i said. It's resolved and done sorted by the admins and in Character. 

Common OOC courtesy in a roleplay environment is as crucial to any community as In Character interactions are.

Edited by Jessica Kim
15 hours ago, DeadlyMask said:

I've been robbed many times, and I take it ICly every time, unless someone outright deathmatches someone or does something very serious, I don't see the point of being mad over a video game.

THIS. THIS. Yes. I used to care about my scripts, like the guns... the items, the money, the precious money. Now I take it all IC. I also know if someone robs me it gives me kill reasons which y'know... Always hungry for that... I actually used to be so invested in my items that i'd be shaking while playing and my heartrate would be going thru the roof if i was about to get in a gunfight from the fear of loosing. Now, I just kinda play.