[Saints News] Et Ave Dux!

6X7u7LB.png

AP_123_Advert_Banner.png

forum2.jpg

The Homepage for the Club Dux.

Not many clubs claim to be on the same level as the Roman Empire, but from the architecture of the Club Dux to the periodic droppings of Latin, that's exactly the vibe we got from this club when we were invited to visit ahead of its grand opening on Saturday the 15th. Upon entry, we felt like we were instantly teleported to an old Roman Baths, the masonry and architecture is something that we were extremely lucky to experience in the light of day and witness the true beauty of the building, while we're sure it also looks beautiful at night, we think that's something we'll leave up to you to experience.

With a one-party exclusive VIP room with an already long waiting list and big ambitions for the future, it is clear to see that Club Dux is to be one of the newer of the 'Top Clubs' that have emerged in recent weeks, rivalling clubs like 1965 and Fusion for their unique interiors and ambitions. Dux is currently managed by Najma Manjit, we had the opportunity to speak to her regarding the club, the architecture and the opening tomorrow.

545d809c4d7bc715ad1bdf1f1cc8f601.png

From Serenity To Club Management (Source: Najma Manjit)

So, Najma, tell me a bit about your club. What gave your group the idea?

Well, our inspiration came from a classic movie. Our idea centred around an open space with a panoramic view. The lighting, the decoration, walls and furniture however we mainly improvised. The most notable feature would be our roof. It took great expense and care, but we managed to pull off something I think is very harmonious.

3.jpg

It's a very Romanesque look, wouldn't you agree? It's like walking back into Italy in the Renaissance. 

It is! This was one of the themes we initially requested, heavy on masonry. Our main hall is entirely stone furnished on the floor, with a brick wall trim to extend that romanesque sense. We are focusing on an all-inclusive environment, from the bar to the VIP lounge we imagined everything to be within reach for our guests.

Why another club? What stands you out? Some would argue the club scene is oversaturated. 

I suppose what stands us out currently is in the design, our use of glass and bricks in a way I've yet to see in another club. Whether it will attract club-goers, I'm not wise enough in the industry or competitiveness to presume anything.

So this is a long term project for you? Rather than what others have been accused of - being a cash grab.

Most definitely, this is our legacy. Overseeing the project, I certainly demanded the highest of accuracy for this reason.  When the builders completed their work for the day, I'd return to inspect every inch until it was up to my highest standards. So I hope people will see this and appreciate it for many months, maybe years to come.  I like the building and design to speak for us, to be the marketing campaign, our unique selling point. I am confident people will enjoy precision. Everything else is subject to the Lord's whims.

1.jpg

Dux will intrigue you, and every visit will reveal its hidden treasures, secrets, also, look up.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Club Dux will have its grand opening on 15/06/2019. 

Los Santos, what do you think? Are we about to see the birth of a world dominating empire, or will it fall to the Barbarians?

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

Have FaceBrowser? Get Involved and Give Us A Like.

Read Our City Guide!

Edited by HaveADream
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic