PokéOne (Pokémon MMORPG)

iAMTemple

Been playing this for a bit - I used to play Pokemon Revolution, but one of the main developers (and founders) decided to stray away from that project and start his own which is now called "PokéOne". It's a free MMORPG similar to the newer 3DS games with 3D graphics. You get to choose between Kanto and Johto to start, and eventually, you can travel in between. The Pokemon in the game are also not restricted to just Khanto or Jhoto, they've also included all the latest Pokémons (802).

While it somewhat follows the generic storylines, there are lots of twists and additions that the devs have implemented which are unique to this game. There are quests similar to every MMO, adding more than just the regular old storyline to follow. You can also customize your character to your liking and everything is unlockable through just playing with the option to donate for cosmetics, etc.

The game is free and it is also open beta and they have almost been shut down by Nintendo so it's a very secretive project with a great community. DO NOT install from anywhere that isn't directly from the Discord. There will be a false virus alert, this is because of some technical technicalities. You may read about this on the discord. But either way, if you decide to join me, add me up in the game and lets train/do shit together!

MY USERNAME: iAMTemple

POKEONE DISCORD/DOWNLOAD LINK: https://discordapp.com/invite/bNYRTFn

Edited by iAMTemple
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic