Russian/Slavic or Caribbean Mafia

DLimit

Greetings. For my second character, I heavily desire to form my own Caribbean-style and West-African style mafia, consisting of a combination of Rastafaris and Voodoo worshipers distributing narcotics throughout the city. A primary location remains unknown until I gather further information on the claimed territories by other gangs. However, the mob shall own it's own bar or night club directly after it progresses into a wealthier organization. I would need a minimum of one partner in order to begin the production of this mafia... just one person.

On another note, if the former objective doesn't exist, then I'd be willing to join a Slavic/Russian mafia. Any Russian/Slavic mafias available? 

1. You can hit the faction forums to find out

2. FM will have to approve your concept in order for you to actually create your faction. I suggest consulting them before submitting anything: 

4 minutes ago, Ethanol said:

1. You can hit the faction forums to find out

2. FM will have to approve your concept in order for you to actually create your faction. I suggest consulting them before submitting anything: 

Thank you very much for the information. I'm sort of within the pre-creation stage of forming the faction, attempting to gather individuals and ideas prior to legitimizing the faction through management.

My honest opinion is you find a niche and stick to it. Russian/Slavs are already around to an extent on the server. You could do a Chechen/Caucasus thing. 

My recommendation if you want to do organized crime is to peer at https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/organized-crime

The only Slavs in the USA that get into organized crime are Eurasians and the Balkans. Anything else is a big stretch.

A Carribean Mafia in Los Santos is sort of out of place. It'd be cool if the server were based on Miami or New York, but on the West Coast it's sort of rare to find any Caribbean criminals. If you want to do a more Latino-centric thing, I recommend you do the Pacific Cartel.

Obviously none of this matters above, you're allowed to do whatever, but they're my suggestions.

• Upvote 2

Yes please, sounds very good. I'm not going to join since I RP something else, but I'd love to be associated with a more unique styled street gang. We need some active street gangs and African/voodoo style would be something fresh. 

Edited by Lance
9 hours ago, Lance said:

Yes please, sounds very good. I'm not going to join since I RP something else, but I'd love to be associated with a more unique styled street gang. We need some active street gangs and African/voodoo style would be something fresh. 

Has one ever considered producing a secondary or third character that could function as a member? I'm dedicated towards pushing this organization forward. So far, I've already produced an extremely interesting gimmick that resembles "The Kiss of Death"... involves pulling out the "Death" tarot card of "Fire" card, cursing the enemy. Already cursed a racist (cannot Metagame)

P,S. I'm sort of attempting to promote this illegal faction as a Mafia, with upper-class leaders recruiting lower-income Voodoo worshipers. Then again, at this state, the leader is deemed to be lower-income. It's goal is to be lower-classed than the typical Italian mafia, with more formalities and wealth than the typical African street gang.

Edited by DLimit
1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Has one ever considered producing a secondary or third character that could function as a member?

Ofcourse it is an option, but i don't usually make extra characters, dedicated to one and If i make someone, it's usually just temporary RP. Plus I don't have much experience in that Haitian /voodoo gang stuff, so I'd even love to somehow be a part of that ic or something if everything works out. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, iAMTemple said:

I have a female alt that's aimless right now. This sounds interesting.

You'd be interested in joining a mafia titled as "The Voodoo Mafia"? One would be expected to worship and practice the Voodoo religion in order to function as a member of the organization. Currently, it is undergoing the process of being reviewed by the "Illegal Factions" administration.

• Perky locked this topic