Shoulder-mounted radio animation

Nexxt

Short description: Adding a simple animation which makes you use the shoulder-mounted radio.

Detailed description: Adding a simple animation which makes you use the shoulder-mounted radio, where the character would reach his hand towards his shoulder and press the PTT-key of the radio. This can be used by LSPD and LSFD for example. 

Commands to add: /anim radio or eventually added as animation whilst using /r as LSPD or LSFD.

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server?: It would add a more realistic animation, which can be used when talking into the radio during roleplay situations such as for example traffic stops or static scenes.

Additional information: Animation details:

random@arrests generic_radio_enter
random@arrests generic_radio_chatter
random@arrests generic_radio_exit

qU3cX2K.png

Edited by Nexxt
  • Upvote 1

Seems like not a lot of effort in terms of coding for an animation I foresee frequently used. 

I do not agree with the automatic animation when using /r though. It should be an optional animation. 

Edited by King
  • Upvote 1

It just came to my mind that using it as an automatic animation, other animations are being stopped and then it will turn into an annoying feature. Just the animation would be perfect enough and up to the player himself to use it whether or not.