High School &&

If there was a high school would anyone who role plays <21 be active with it? There could be assigned bus drivers at certain bus stops that kids could wait at for transportation to the school and dropped off at after school. 

Just curious and has it been considered yet and if so, is it possible with custom interior? I believe there's an elementary building unsure about a high school but if not K-12 could be concatenated with one interior. It doesn't have to be that complex though. 

And also, what are some things that we could possibly do to advert the server more? It sucks that the server drastically drops players and the fact that it's summer means that we should expect an increase in player base but then again.. hard to compete with the more main stream games out there nowadays but i'm sure we could do something to help popularize the server.

LS Transport should be a seperate faction if we can find someone dedicated who wants to control transport in LS. 

I guess bus and taxi would be enough. 

And school would require a fairly large int, not sure how it would load with rage client. If they update it for once would be pretty cool. 

Just now, Aquila said:

High school instead of a university? That sounds silly. 

Could be both then. It would be silly for people who role play in their early teens to go to university and in reverse, adults >21 in high school.

The only problem with this is that in regular schooling hours on the server time is when the server is at its lowest.

I roleplay a high school teenager, so I'm all for the idea, but there'd have to be some other way going about it.

Edited by Knotts
1 hour ago, 1357 said:

Could be both then. It would be silly for people who role play in their early teens to go to university and in reverse, adults >21 in high school.

Classes could pretty much be roleplayed off-screen regardless, as in when players are offline they could very well roleplay that their characters are at class, should they wish to do so anyway. 

Plus, 20 is very close to an age where people graduate university in America, is it not? Either way, there's a university in-game but there is no high school site.

Two mapped interiors with sub-interiors should suffice, as well as anything else that could be added to the ULSA annex building. Nothing more is really needed for this because it'd serve little purpose. 

Just now, Aquila said:

Classes could pretty much be roleplayed off-screen regardless, as in when players are offline they could very well roleplay that their characters are at class, should they wish to do so anyway. 

Plus, 20 is very close to an age where people graduate university in America, is it not? Either way, there's a university in-game but there is no high school site.

Two mapped interiors with sub-interiors should suffice, as well as anything else that could be added to the ULSA annex building. Nothing more is really needed for this because it'd serve little purpose. 

I'm not following on the first part and graduating at 20 in US at least is late but that isn't the point i'm making as i'm saying there are players such as myself who role play some characters younger than 20/21.. in their early/mid teens <18.

• Perky locked this topic