[Saints News] Is Online Shopping The New Norm?

6X7u7LB.png

AP_123_Advert_Banner.png

cee023fa7feeaedfb08e20844c050647.png

Is Online Shopping The New Norm?

Online Stores Storm Los Santos

From Amanda Prime to the new Rothstein, groceries to jewellery, electronics to pawn stores, everything is slowly moving online, warehouses are in, retail outlets are out. While the rise of online companies has only grown recently, from my day-to-day interactions with people and businesses, I'm seeing much more attention being paid to these online companies while retail units from Rodeo to Cypress Flats begin to lay dormant, like many cities, Los Santos is undergoing a retail revolution, people enjoy the convenience and the flexibility of shopping online, granting an experience that many cannot find in retail stores, with online stores becoming easier and easier, it's clear to see that retail stores need to move to become more competitive or face complete elimination. 

We spoke to a new start-up, Rothstein Jewelry, who seeks to replicate the online success of other new companies in Los Santos while offering a slightly different product - if you haven't guessed, that's jewellery we're talking about. We talked both about his company and the future of online sales compared to retail stores.

7w4ADP2.jpg

Global Suppliers, Global Companies

So, walk me through how it works a little, for the folks that aren't too great at technology.

Rothstein Jewelry: What we do is, we source the finest jewellery from all over the world. You know, earrings, watches, necklaces... You name it, we got it. Then you can visit our website and order whatever you like. Or you can pick it up. Or you can have it sent to someone else, as a gift, very easy. There's a very thorough step-by-step kinda thing on the website, so I recommend you just read that. But what you do, basically, is that you give us your name, pick what you want, do a transfer, and you get the jewellery. Simple. The simplest in the country, actually. There ain't no one else like it!

Sounds pretty easy - what gave you the idea to do it all online, instead of opening a jewellery store, for instance?

Rothstein Jewelry: We just wanted ta' make it easy. Real easy. And nothin's easier than orderin' jewellery from the comfort of your own couch, right? And I mean any jewellery. Rolex? Got it. Need help pickin' an engagement ring? 'Course. We'll even come out and help you order in person if you want. Just gotta get in contact with us, the highlight of this is that we're really flexible. 

Sounds like a pretty good system to me, what I also want to ask about is that more and more stores around town are closing down, allowing for the rise of online stores like this, How are you going to fill that vacant market space with your digital service, do you think you can move people out of the stores and onto the site?

Rothstein Jewelry: I think that these days, people are so used to orderin' everythin' on Amazon, or wherever they order what they order, and they want it to be easy. People got a lot goin' on, and we respect that and want to make the day a little easier.  We provide a good service, and with our well-kept, easy-to-use website, I do think that people will use it, yes. To close this, I hope everyone has a great day and will remember Rothstein Jewelry next time they want great jewellery at great prices.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

So where does the future of online shopping lie? Is it to supplement retail shopping, or completely replace? As a completely unregulated industry, key figures in the government will be taking a closer look at these new startups, and what lies in their futures, could we see weapon stores move online? Whatever you think of these start-ups, they're providing an exciting opportunity for consumers, as we move throughout these unchartered waters, the next few months will define this industry and the success it'll have in Los Santos, so let's wait and see what they do to impress us, saints!

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

Have FaceBrowser? Get Involved and Give Us A Like.

Read Our City Guide!

Edited by HaveADream

Name: Hart

Comment: I still think you can't beat going into a store! You don't find many charismatic, happy and helpful employees online!?‍♀️The online market is really convenient but it will kill local businesses eventually as companies don't have to pay and support employees.

SUPPORT LOCAL BUSINESSES!

Name:  Saladin Siregar

Comment: At the moment the online shop is being one of the challenges that must be faced by the conventional store. Otherwise, they will be left behind, besides 80% now are using their phone to browse the internet right? So yeah, one of the innovation is like you buying ticket cinema with the online system which integrated with the reservation ticket from the Cinema Server.

E.g. If someone wanted to buy a ticket they could just snap it online in the morning and come by to the cinema in the afternoon

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic