1300 Roy

newol.thumb.png.9374a4461426751289f39e8e8b3b41cd.pngdavid-barksdale-7fb1c3c4-c723-4b7e-b547-17a9024c341-resize-750.jpeg.045cf97c3aaddfe7b2380afc3d4924f7.jpegc76035729757b3cda3a521f36f170e4f.jpg.87f61691f7023f76a7985578ac7dc29c.jpghqdefault.jpg.cc3ca73cd4d3d92a55dd1a656b3c9bb0.jpg

New World is a Black Disciples gang set which resides in the 1300 block of Roy Lowenstein Blvd. The Black Disciples (BDs) are a primary Chicago "folks" gang that popularly functions within Chicago, less popularly within Los Santos. The BDs gained international notoriety in 1994 by executing its eleven-year-old member "Yummy".

It is also unique in its comparison with another African-American gang, the Gangster Disciples (GDs). While the GDs are structured like a corporate enterprise, the BDs are structured more like a religion where gang leaders are called "ministers". The BDs trace their historical roots directly to King "David Barksdale". In other respects, the BDs are like many other American gangs in that this type of gang is able to exist over time only by the criminal exploitation of children.

FACTION INFO: This is a semi-fictional gang set purely created by 1357. This faction focuses around 'block' and/or 'Neighborhood' role play. This means that for the most part, members of this faction hang out and interact around the destined area that makes up this set. This faction derives from the roots of African American role play, but is not a complete restriction as exceptions of all races can be made depending on the quality of character.

Anyone who wishes to join this faction will be expected to role play around the age of a teenager, early or later years anywhere within this age range is considered okay, and rare exceptions can be made for players who wish to role play being older. If you would like to role play with this faction you are expected to find it in game therefore letting everything unfold organically.

FACTION GUIDELINES: Players are expected to role play their character assets realistically. If you role play being below the age where you'd legally be able to obtain a drivers license, you should not be casually driving vehicles from point X to Z on a day-to-day basis (( role playing being picked up by someone else and then driving yourself is an role play example which would exempt this but should not be overused )). Whereas if your character is of the age where you'd be able to obtain a legal drivers license, you are expected to not drive vehicles that otherwise would not fit your character.

Vehicles should be realistic to matching the character portrayed and should not have any, if at all, over the top vehicle livery, hydraulics, or any ridiculous, obnoxious or expensive visible modifications done (( think of GTA:O )). Members of this faction should also not all be willing to shoot and kill. Murder should be treated as a serious and sensitive act. Members of this faction should realistically reflect the consequences of murder. Just keep in mind that not all gang members shoot and kill, some members may not even hop off the porch and some may only be involved in street distribution. Exceptions for all of these guidelines can be made as characters will vary.. but for the most part the goal should be basing your character around this 'barrier' for the sake of immersion and quality standards.

On a side note, please do not introduce yourself in character for the sole purpose of wanting to join only to faction hop a week later, especially without a decent IC related reason.

Notice:

(( I am the only member in this faction currently so i'm seeking for other players and most importantly higher ups that would be of age to assist in the success of this faction. Players are expected to role play this faction properly.. do not be shy to ask for assistance or research "Black Disciples" in your own time for help. If any players role play is found unsuitable and/or failure sticking to basic character portrayal guidelines, they face being kicked from the faction. ))

Character Kill Agreement:

I agree to be character killed by a higher up member within this faction at any time when deemed necessary. I agree that my character may be Character Killed for no reason whatsoever and that I will not try to refute or argue the CK if deemed applicable. 

Upon X'ing the box below, you agree that you are responsible for the signature below and will be held accountable to the agreement whether found to be signed by your or not. (( This may seem unnecessary but are trying to use every measure so players do not try and bypass this agreement ))

I agree that by marking an 'X' within this box, I am held accountable for my signature[/b]: [''] (( insert X between the two apostrophes ))

Agreement Signature[/b]: Character IG name here // Forum username here

(( Once sent this should not be revised. So make sure everything is filled out correctly beforehand please. ))

Example

I agree that by marking an 'X' within this box, I am held accountable for my signature: ['X']

Agreement Signature: John_Doe // 1357

What this agreement accomplishes is providing a way to better  control faction members, the environment around the faction while also having complete rights to fully operate around the area. We can assure you that CK's will not be random and will require permission from leadership beforehand. You should send this agreement through my direct messages through forums or through the faction-related Discord.This Discord is used for general purposes and anything unrelated to IC. If you are interested in joining the faction and would like to join the discord you can do so through this permanent invite link: https://discord.gg/fHFEQ8

MISC:

• Have a correct attitude ooc when role playing within this faction, meaning respect all members and leaders of the faction.
  • Try to refrain from over using out of character chat while understanding /pm function accomplishes the same thing without disrupting present role play.
  • Do not go out with the intention of looking for trouble. Provoking, beefing with other gangs, and killing other gang members, especially on your own. 
  • Follow the server rules, do not take OOC matters IC and vice versa.
  • Try to remain as active as possible.

Credits: Malzahar for format & ngcrc for gang background

Anyone who originally uploaded the images respectively ((unknown))

RIP to Robert Sandifier

Edited by 1357