Contests and training - Would love input.

Skitail

Hello, 

I'm creating a database for some event's I'm planning on hosting in the future, where players can register and enter contests. In a manner where I can store their profile, history and stats.

The contests will be purely RP’ed, here by using the function Roll 1-100, here probably 1-3 rounds, depending on the situation.

My plan is to have some training courses around the different ways to compete, where if you have finished x-course, you will gain an set amount of total to your /roll in the contests within that field.

Let’s say we have a dancing contest, Player X and Y is entering, their total score will then be calculated by their total /roll. Then if they have finished one or more courses, then they will have some extra points added to their rolls, netting a total point of (/roll1+/roll2+Courses)

Let’s say I have five different dance courses, how much points would you say is fair to have added to a roll between 1-100? Thinking of having each course worth 2 extra points. Does that seem fair? So, if you have finished all courses, you will have a score of /roll with added 10 points.

Perhaps you have other ideas or I should incorporate into my database?

(Dancing is just an example, can be used for other contents as well).

Edited by WanMorris
  • Upvote 2