Adding more hairs.

Short description: Adding more hairs.

Detailed description: Add more hairs to the multiplayer ped. There are multiple hairs which should be able to be added considering the current hair mods we already have implemented on the server, most of them being female. The reasoning for this is the lack of variation in use, most people use the same few hairstyles due to the lack of selection, most of the other ones don't really fit to how most people style their characters (Not saying all). I'll post a few examples.

1epPi86.png

TnJNgnN.png

i4DbZ4t.png

Sidenote: If you need a download link for the hair mods used above, send me a message on discord:  OOFer#7849

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: Hairs

How would your suggestion improve the server? Improve the variation on the styling of characters. 

Additional information: 

• Thanks 1

My support! We already have like 4 HD haircuts. But this is not enough! I mean out of all the hairstyles on our server - only 4 are high quality, others are basic GTA low quality piece of render!
We really need some HD ponytails, fancy buns and long hair.
-
It can't be hard to import them, since there are a lot of mods for hairstyles already. If I were you, I would even delete the basic ugly hairstyles and replace them with a pack of something similar to KS Hairdos from Elder Scrolls or Fallout.
-
Once again, I would even pay for it. If only I wasn't as poor as a groove str. n-word.

• 2 weeks later...