MPH/KMH

SkaliX2

Short description: Toggle MPH or KMH

Detailed description: Well, the ability for us to change the MPH into KMH, since probably MPH doesn't mean a lot to most of people (including myself), so I would actually like to know how fast am I going in the KMH so I could regulate my speed by that.

Commands to add:  /speedo or something like that (for speedometer)

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Well, it would allow the display of KMH as well for the people that MPH does not mean anything and can not really understand how fast are they going without calculating it in the KMH.

Additional information:  Just a small detail that could enhance the server.

12 minutes ago, Rml said:

Kind of an idea. Mph is retarded no offense.

Are you on a heavy roleplay server? Yes. Are you roleplaying in an American city? Yes. What do the Americans use? Imperial or Metric?

We're using MPH because that's what America uses. Imagine being pulled over and the cop tells you you were doing 138KMH in a 60 zone. KMH? What? Where's the immersion in that? 

I think the argument for this should be "it would be cool and nice to be able to see KMH" instead of needing it to calculate how fast you're going. The speed limit is 50 in the city and 75 outside/on the highway. Your HUD displays your speed in MPH, which is the same unit the speed limit is using. You're given all the tools you need to calculate your speed, I personally don't think there's any huge argument to be made in a practical sense.

“We’re in an American city ICly”. Yet a lot of you still park on the left side of the road like it’s Europe. American cars show KMH as well (inside the MPH, it’s reverse in Canada).

Edited by Brownie